Pages: 2-23, 41-45, 61-63, 19-90, 105-112, 178-184, 233-236, 265-269, 203-209, 309-323, 281-289, & 295
Worksheets week 1 till 6, definition and graphs.
Summary Human Resource Management IBMS Semester 6 2019
Summary is based on what was told to study - some chapters of the book Introducing Human Resource Management (sixth edition) and slides of the HRM course of Saxion IBMS – Semester 6 2019
Management and Organisation Summary (IBMS, Hogeschool Utrecht)
A clear and exstensive summary of all the slides for the course ''Management and Organisation''. For your ease, the models from the slides are included. Similair exam questions can be found as well. These are marked in red.
IBMS Marketing Y1Q4
Marketing Summary for Year 1, Quarter 4. Covers all the learning materials for Avans Hogeschool IBMS
IBL - IBMSy1 2018
Summary of International Business law. Both the books are used nternational business law, R. August, D. Mayer , M.Bixby 2013) (A basic guide to international business law, H. Wevers 2016) and in addition I used the powerpoint slides on Blackboard
- Introduction to international (private) law
- Business forms: Multinational enterprise
- The United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods (CISG
- CISG - Seller's and buyer's obligations
- CISG - Contract -> Seller's and buyer's remedies
- Dispute settlement: Brussels 1 regulations
- European Regulation on the law applicable to contractual obligations -> Rome 1
- Carriage: Inland carriage and the carriage of goods by the sea
Introduction to Management IBMS Year 1 Summary
Summary for the course Introduction to Management, for the study International Business / IBMS, Year 1
Management Control summary chapter 1-8
This document is a summary of the subject Management Control, taught on Saxion IBMS year 3. The summary includes chapters 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. This document is a summary of the course Management control, which is given at Saxion Enschede IBMS year 3.
Economics IBMS Y1Q2
Summary Economics IBMS Y1Q2. Chapter 3, 4, 6, 11, 14, 20, 21, 30. Includes all the material covered in class. Book used = Economics (4th edition) by N. Gregory Mankiw & Mark P. Taylor