1st Class LLB Land Law Revision Notes
68 complete pages of extensive Land Law notes on Microsoft word.
These are my original notes, for which I obtained a first class mark.
Includes notes on:
General principles and concepts
- Meaning of property
- Different rights in land including proprietary and personal rights
- Different estates in land including fee simple
Ownership of the family home
- Co ownership and trusts
- Different types of trusts
- Joint legal owner matters
- Single legal owner matters
- Proprietary estoppel
Disputes over sale
- Sale by mortgagee/charge
- Power of sale
- Sale on behalf of trustee in bankruptcy
Leasehold estates and licences
- Exclusive possession
- Multiple occupancy scenarios
- Pretence and labelling
- Street requirements
- Ending a lease
- Bruton tenancies
- Obligations of landlord and tenant
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants
- Comparison of old and new tenancies
- Re Ellenborough criteria expanded
- Comparison of ouster principle and new standing
- 4 methods of creating an easement
Proprietary rights and purchasers
- Unreg and registered land
- Comparison pre and post 2002 legislation
- How to prove AP
- Analysing current law
COMMERCIAL LAW & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FULL REVISION NOTE BPP UNIVERSITY
This is a FULL and COMPLETE revision note for the LPC elective module 'Commercial Law and Intellectual Property' (CLIP). This is a very popular elective choice and many law firms especially city law firms request their trainees to take up this module. I've gone through ALL 10 SGSs, ALL 10 'Solutions' i.e. class answer sheets and ALL 10 'LPC Chapters' i.e. class reading material to put together this COMPREHENSIVE document. For the assessment on 13 Sep 2017, I relied SOLELY on these notes and achieved an extremely high grade. These notes WILL almost certainly get you a commendation or above AS LONG AS you can also APPLY the law to the facts in the exam!
I'd highly recommend you purchase these, it took a really long time to make these revision notes and on the LPC there are numerous assessments with not much time in between! Save yourself the hassle of doing this yourself! Also, on the LPC, you accumulate SO MANY MATERIALS and PAPERS that it can be extremely daunting and overwhelming - I didn't even know where to start at first when I looked at all the piles of paper I had for each module!
A particularly useful tip is to revise this IN ADVANCE as the LPC is extremely fast-paced and revising in advance would set up your chances of getting a good grade. I wish I had done this instead of cramming, it would have saved me a lot of undue stress!
[SUMMARY] J. van Dijck, The Culture of Connectivity. A Critical History of Social Media (Oxford University Press 2013)
Summary of the book The Culture of Connectivty. A Critical History of Social Media (Oxford University Press 2013) by J. van Dijck.
Marketing communication papers (Tilburg University) summarized
All papers of the course \'\'Marketing Communication\'\' of the master Marketing Management year 2018 summarized. The abstract, method and results of every paper have been summarized.
[SUMMARY] Jeremy D. Popkin, From Herodotus to H-Net. The Story of Historiography (New York: Oxford University Press, 2016)
Summary of the book From Herodotus to H-Net. The Story of Historiography (New York: Oxford University Press, 2016) by Jeremy D. Popkin.
Cardiovascular disease - Master Biomedical Sciences, track Experimental Internal Medicine, University of Amsterdam
Summary of lectures of the mastercourse Gastrointestinal and Cardiovascular Disease - part Cardiovascular Disease (=part for examination). Master Biomedical Sciences, track Experimental Internal Medicine, University of Amsterdam
Summary of Finance & Corporate Governance - All required articles - University of Twente - MSc Business Administration
Summary of all required articles for Finance & Corporate Governance - University of Twente - MSc Business Administration. Articles:
1. Claessens, S. and Yurtoglu, B. 2013. Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey.
2. Douma, S., George, R. and Kabir, R. 2006. Foreign and domestic ownership, business groups and firm performance: evidence from a large emerging market.
3. Cornett, M., Marcus, A., Saunders, A. and Tehranian, H. 2007. The impact of institutional ownership on corporate operating performance.
4. Platt, H. and Platt, M. 2012. Corporate board attributes and bankruptcy.
5. Kim, K, Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. and Nofsinger, J. 2007. Large shareholders, board independence, and minority shareholder rights: Evidence from Europe.
6. Duffhues, P. and Kabir, R. 2008. Is the pay - performance relationship always positive? Evidence from the Netherlands.
7. Conyon, M. and He, L. 2012. CEO compensation and corporate governance in China.
LPC (BPP UNIVERSITY) TAX & BUSINESS ACCOUNTS FULL REVISION NOTE
COMPLETE REVISION NOTE FOR TAX AND BUSINESS ACCOUNTS ON THE LPC JAN START 2017 AT BPP UNIVERSITY. I'd highly recommend purchasing this as I've summarised all of the main points and content into this revision document - the actual business tax workbook was 92 pages and the accounts workbook was 112 pages alone!
Ortho samenvatting: syllabus ofwel \'De klapper\'.
This summary is partly in English. it is extensive and complete. Good luck with studying!
BPP UNIVERSITY LPC COMMERCIAL LAW & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW LECTURE NOTES
THIS IS FOR THE LPC ELECTIVE MODULE 'COMMERCIAL LAW AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY' ON THE JAN START 2017 LPC AT BPP UNIVERSITY.
I HAVE LISTENED TO ALL THE LECTURES AND TYPED THEM UP VERBATIM.
THIS SERVES AS AN EXTREMELY USEFUL REVISION AID PARTICULARLY BECAUSE THE LPC 'CHAPTERS' i.e. required reading is EXTREMELY LONG! Each chapter is anywhere between 50-70 pages and the lecture recordings served as a very useful breakdown of the salient points in each topic! It helped me to save time preparing for the classes!