All attributions of the city reader that are necessary for the mid-term as well as for the final
All of the thinkings of key persons in geography that we had to learn for the mid term and final of urbanism and planning
History of architecture theories summary-free
History of architecture theories – Bachelor class – this folder gives introductions to a series of architecture thematics as:
- Cities and civilizations
- Manchester development between 1840-1850 (Charles Dickens)
- New York development 19th-20th centuries
- Domestic architecture
- Post-modern architecture
- Torino development: global architecture VS slow architecture
- Extracts from the City Reader, The Routledge Urban Reader Series
Many of these thematics could very well be coupled with the folder Movies&Architecture (for free).
For more advanced theories about architecture check out the folder Keywords & Architecture (MSc Level).
- History of architecture – an introduction presents an introduction to the history of architecture, from primitive architecture to postwar architecture.